Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
VLSI Electronic Design Automation Engineer
Germantown, MD 20876 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Engineering Job Number: 84130
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a VLSI EDA (Electronic Design Automation) Engineer. This position will be located in Germantown, MD.
- Maintain hardware and software tools
- Install new tools as required
- Maintain software licenses and maintenance contracts
- Assist other engineers as needed in debugging their environments and scripts used for VLSI development
- Write automation scripts
- Plan for future needs
- Work with other groups within the company to achieve required objectives; work with vendors as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- 5 years prior experience working with EDA tools for VLSI development
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- Knowledge of VLSI development process and flow, VLSI software tools, and tool usage required.
- Experience with Cadence, Ansys HFSS and other design tools is a plus
- Must communicate well and have excellent people skills.
- Prefer Linux and Windows OS experience.
- Must be able to troubleshoot tool, user, and environment issues.
- Install and maintain hardware and software tools, and plan for future needs.
- Ability to plan, track, and work hard