Carrollton, TX 75006 US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
- Install/maintain antenna systems/communication systems in accordance with client MOPs & requirements.
- Be proficient in all aspects of installation.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Be able to read/interpret plans/blueprints/RFDS sheets & discuss with Foreman.
- Report directly to the Foreman. Communicate with Foreman on the progress/status of the installation.
- Assist Foreman with ordering required materials.
- Provide direction to Laborer & assign tasks.
- Ensure safe work practices are being performed/followed.
- Perform troubleshooting/testing when Foreman is not able or as assigned by Foreman.
- Provide on the job training to Laborer & other crew members.
- Set up & maintain any rigging/climbing gear in accordance with required safety guidelines.
- Maintain all relevant & required certifications.
- Assist Foreman in maintaining company truck & make sure all regularly used materials are stocked.
- Maintain inventory and stock and recommends the purchase of both technical and non-technical supplies when needed.
- Ability to perform routine troubleshooting.
- Must be willing to work irregular hours, travel frequently, and work at great heights in extreme weather condition
- Must be able to work out of market or away from home as work demands.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 80lbs.
- Must be able to work in an excess of 8 to14 hour shifts
- During the shifts, an employee is required to mostly stand, but job task do require excessive bending, and seating in odd positions.
- Must be able to climb towers or ladder systems in heights up to 300'.
- Must be able to climb an excessive number of stairs on some projects.
- An employee can be required to wear a full-body personal fall restraint harness, that can be required to be worn up to 14 hours per day.
- May be required to operate sit down and stand up machinery.
- Verizon experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Individuals must have a valid driver's license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions
- Must have or be willing to acquire OSHA 10 certification, RF safety awareness & competent climber cert.