Carrollton, TX 75006 US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
- The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
- Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
- Communicating orally and in writing.
- Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
- Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
- Work under close supervision.
- Must be willing to work irregular hours, travel frequently, and work at great heights in extreme weather condition
- Must be able to work out of market or away from home as work demands.
- The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Individuals must have a valid driver's license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions
- Must have or be willing to acquire OSHA 10 certification, RF safety awareness & competent climber cert.
- Verizon experience a plus