Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Engineering Job Number: 84240
Top aerospace company is looking to add a Tool Engineer to their growing team In Los Angeles.
These positions perform feasibility analysis of special tool plans; create tool concepts, and ensure Tool Designers create tool models and drawings; initiate fabrication and assist with inspection and operational checkout of special tools; and resolve tooling problems encountered during tool usage.
- Evaluate tooling requests, develop design requirements and conceptualize innovative solution
- Select the best method of producing parts, tools or assemblies
- Apply a complete understanding of computer aided design tools and systems
- Build and manipulate CAD data sets, read and interpret CAD solid models, product drawings, tool drawings, technical drawings and specifications
- Apply and interpret Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Participate in test planning, execution and post test data analysis
- Collect, organize, synthesize and analyze data
- Prepare complete and comprehensive reports
- Level 1 - A Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Level 2 - A Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline and two (2) years of directly related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Level 3 - A Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline and five (5) years of directly related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) used to produce reports and spreadsheets
- Numerical and manufacturing practices and processes
- Statics & Strength of Material Concepts Manufacturing methods and fabrication processes
$37.00 - $54.00 per hour DOE/level