Technical Program Manager - Aerospace
Inglewood, CA 90302 US
- Prior relevant experience in management of development projects, minimum 7 years' experience
- Minimum BSME, BSAE (or equivalent) and a minimum of 5 years experience in design of components or systems in a development environment, preferably for military or commercial aviation. The candidate should have a working knowledge of manufacture of mechanical components and assemblies with emphasis in complex electromechanical systems, or large structures.
- Must be able to generate and track program schedules using Microsoft Project
- Must be well organized and capable of taking requirements from a high/summary level to generate compliant lower level program control and reporting documents, plans and activities which can be followed by other team members.
- Must have experience with reading and interpretation of MIL-STD documents
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must be able to write technical reports, typically to document programmatic and technical status. Evidence of accomplishment in documentation of work product through program plans, AS9100 documents, technical reports, test reports etc. will be considered as a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is essential
- Proof of Education is required
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs