Portland, OR 97219 US
- Accurately pulls product in accordance with paperwork.
- Prepares product for delivery or shipment.
- Labels product, if needed.
- Safely delivers product to the customer.
- Safely picks up and returns cores and warranties.
- Prepares and submits complete and accurate paperwork.
- Properly maintains inventory.
- Participates in maintenance of a clean and safe work environment.
- Takes safety measures, as appropriate, including proper usage of PPE.
- May operate tools, equipment or vehicles, as appropriately licensed, trained or certified
- Establishes and maintains cordial relations with customers.
- All other duties as required.
- Able to receive and follow directions.
- Detail-oriented and precise/accurate.
- Honest and ethical.
- Solid communication skills.
- Sales experience
- Customer service-oriented.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in the applying State, with 1 full year of solo driving experience.
- Able to operate a GPS/Map application