- Proven experience in program management with $50 million+ projects
- Strong leadership and team-building skills. Incredible organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in project management tools and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and industry best practices.
- B.S. in Engineering, Construction Management, or related fields.
- PMP or other Program Management certifications, training, and/or demonstrated experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated project management and utility experience.
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this challenging and rewarding position.
Pay: $175,000 - $200,000/yr