Sr. Program Financial Analyst
Anaheim, CA 92805 US
• Proactively work with Program Management and the project team in supporting the programs' financial performance and requirements
• Manage and maintain Earned Value Management (EVM) system for the program
• Coordinate inputs and maintain WBS Dictionary
• Establish and manage Program Baselines in conjunction with the CAMs
• Review and sometimes help prepare project billings to ensure customer invoices are accurate
• Help identify, generate, and ensure the proper recording and documentation of any required correcting entries
• Creating and maintaining projects within Deltek Costpoint and Deltek Cobra financial systems, consistently in accordance with company procedure
• Supports the creation of time-phased project baseline budgets for performance measurement and maintenance throughout the project
• Supports the maintenance of the financial forecasts: Estimates at Completion (EACs) and Latest Revised Estimates (LREs), working with the project team as needed to obtain inputs to meet deadlines
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and elevate to CAM and Program Manager
• Establish and maintain Management Reserve, Undistributed Budget, Contract Budget Base Log
• Provide recommendations on financial performance projections to management based on business knowledge and experience
• Other special projects as directed by management such as reconciliations, cleanup of migrated or closed projects, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 10 years of prior related experience.
- Must have Proficiency in Earned Value Management (EIA-748 ANSI EV Guideline Reviews)
- Must have Proficiency with COBRA or MPM
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands in a fast paced environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint
- US citizenship required.
- Experience with cost-reimbursable contracts such as CPFF and T&M.
- In addition, FFP contracts as well.
- Knowledge of government contracts, funding profiles, sales outlook and variance analysis preferred
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint, IMB Cognos reporting, and Deltek Cobra