Sr Spacecraft Systems Engineer
Irvine, CA 92618 US
- Responsible for technical ownership of the full product lifecycle from concept through design, manufacturing, test, and verification.
- Working with government and commercial customers to define system requirements and coordinate all technical aspects of the mission.
- Working closely with multidisciplinary engineering teams to develop optimal solutions to complex problems
- Developing system architectures that efficiently satisfy customer and internal requirements
- Performing system trade studies to balance risk, cost, and performance.
- Document architecture diagrams, system interfaces, requirements, flowdowns, allocations, and verification methodologies.
- Preparing and leading system design reviews
- Additional responsibilities as necessary, including support of other program or product teams when subject matter expertise, review, or input is required.
- Master's degree in engineering or physical sciences
- Must have the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Phased array system design experience
- Familiarity with DOORS or similar requirements management software
- Experience with space system budgets including mass, power, and link budgets
- Experience with space system program lifecycles, development flows, test events, and verification and validation
- Employee Equity Incentive Program
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(K) Match
- Unlimited PTO