Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Victorville, CA 92394 US
Posted: 02/21/2023 2023-02-21 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Construction Job Number: 84192
Purpose and Scope: The Solar Technician I represents an entry-level position in the area of solar installation. They may be familiar with some aspects of safety and installation.
- Assists the Solar Technician II in the performance of duties, while expanding and refining their own knowledge in the following:
- Pulling homeruns into an inverter.
- Utilizing conventional labeling of homeruns with inverter, string and MPPT.
- Reading and identifying a stringing diagram.
- Torquing hardware to proper settings and correctly identifying torqued hardware.
- Making MC4 connections/jumpers.
- Identifying the proper sequence of installation.
- Operating a boom lift.
- Properly using PPE as required.
- Maintaining safe practices when working with electrical equipment.
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Regular attendance.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Able to take and follow instructions.
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
- Have or willing to obtain certification in the following:
- OSHA 10
- Boom lift
- Working knowledge of tools used on solar installations, preferred.
Pay: $20 - $30/hr
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Storage Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy Storage Systems complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.