Tustin, CA 92782 US
- Assists the Solar Technician II in the performance of duties, while expanding and refining their own knowledge in the following:
- Pulling homeruns into an inverter.
- Utilizing conventional labeling of homeruns with inverter, string and MPPT.
- Reading and identifying a stringing diagram.
- Torquing hardware to proper settings and correctly identifying torqued hardware.
- Making MC4 connections/jumpers.
- Identifying the proper sequence of installation.
- Operating a boom lift.
- Properly using PPE as required.
- Maintaining safe practices when working with electrical equipment.
- All other duties as required.
- Regular attendance.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Able to take and follow instructions.
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
- Have or willing to obtain certification in the following:
- OSHA 10
- Boom lift
- Working knowledge of tools used on solar installations, preferred.