Our client is expanding into new markets and needs motivated individuals who are flexible and willing to work estimates in multiple diverse markets of the Electrical, Solar and Renewable energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop accurate and timely electrical construction estimates
- Calculates the cost of electrical construction based on reviewing and evaluating available documents
- Attend Estimating meetings, and project meetings to discuss bid status, and present/resolve issues, and prepare "RFI" questions
- Analyze and interpret detailed drawings and specifications
- Work on change-orders and cost-to-complete estimates of on-going projects
- Attend job site walk-throughs and pre-bid meetings and collaborate with clients and design professionals
- Draft scope letters, and proposals
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with vendors
- Solicits new business.
- Reviews all Job Cost Summary Reports and evaluates the profitability of all completed jobs.
- Ensure that assigned sales and bid gross profit goals are met.
- Regularly review Dodge reports, Other Published Construction Data, invitations to bid, emails and any other material / sources that may lead to biddable jobs.
- Maintains CVE Bid Tracking Log with bid results as available.