Solar Application Engineer
Tustin, CA 92780 US
- Liaison with in-house technical, commercial, sales team and subject-matter expert throughout project development cycle.
- Review and assist project development team on design to ensure accurate pricing, timelines and relevant details are included in proposal.
- Provide relevant technical guidance/input to development and engineering team to optimize layouts, electrical schematic etc and therefore, reduce project costs.
- Finalize proposals in response to RFPs, this will include working on layouts, pricing, technical specifications, project timeline and bid response package.
- Customize, write, and edit information for written proposal responses.
- Finalizing relevant incentives and rebates on proposal including SREC, tax credits, bonus depreciation, SGIP etc
- Possesses significant technical knowledge and awareness to recognize technical or schedule concerns and be proactive towards its resolution.
- Facilitating and leading meetings with different departments, sub-contractors to fully understand product needs and complexity.
- All other duties as required.
- At least 1 year experience involving engineering and/or project development in renewable energy (solar).