Carrollton, TX 75006 US
- Receive and verify incoming equipment and/or batteries by visually inspecting and recording all required details on proper forms
- Gather battery data utilizing a voltmeter and hydrometer
- Program industrial chargers to the proper parameters
- Complete industrial battery diagnostic testing by setting up and adjusting load banks to spec and recording all results
- Trouble shoot basic battery issues
- Work with small hand tools on general minor repairs
- Fill lead acid batteries with water and/or acid as required
- Power wash all batteries Change pallets from customer pallet to company approved pallets
- Organize workload and area to prioritize internal and external customers following daily reports
- Provide updates to the supervisor and manager on status of workload assigned
- Pull product orders for various departments
- Install equipment and accessories as required by the pick order
- Prep pallets for outbound shipments
- Load an unload customer and company delivery trucks
- Assemble cable and jumpers for department use
- Participate in regular cleaning of warehouse and all work areas including emptying trash cans
- Quality control inspection of outbound repairs and orders
- Follows all company policies and procedures as listed, which are not limited to, warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and ISO9000.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- This position requires working in a plant/warehouse environment.
- Occasional driving to offsite locations. Offsite locations may involve exposure to inclement weather, uneven terrain and other hazardous conditions.
- Work environment contains harmful materials (such as lead/fiberglass). Periodic blood tests are required to monitor lead exposure levels, while the employee shall take all advisable precautions to reduce said exposure.
- High School graduate or equivalent, required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the internet.
- Knowledge of basic tools and equipment.
- Receives 2 weeks of Premium Care training.
- Forklift Certified or willing to train.
- Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in the applying State.