Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Senior Systems Engineer
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Posted: 05/09/2023 2023-05-09 2023-07-10 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Engineering Job Number: 84249
Top aerospace company is looking to add a Senior Systems Engineer to their growing team in Canoga Park, CA.
Ideal candidates will have experience developing systems, subsystem, and component requirements for liquid rocket propulsion systems product development. Coordinating project risk and opportunity assessment and management and prepares and reports results on mitigation plans. May direct, coordinate and review the work of a small staff of engineers and/or technicians; estimates personnel needs and schedules and assigns work to meet completion date.
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens without Dual Citizenship **
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or appropriate discipline/science (Systems/Mechanical/Aerospace) and five (5) years of related experience.
- Requires the ability to plan, coordinate, and implement systems engineering processes to ensure success of rocket system design development.
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS requirements management software expected.
- Candidates at this level should have directly related industry experience in Systems Engineering disciplines (product development cycle requirements management, risk management, integration) for aerospace/rocket propulsion system design development.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office software.
- Advanced degree desirable.
- Coursework in Systems Engineering (requirements management, risk management, product development cycle) disciplines and liquid rocket propulsion strongly desired.