Senior Mechanical Engineer HVAC / Educational Projects
Long Beach, CA 90815 US
Be part of a company that has been named a "Best Place to Work" for the past 13 years in a row!
We have an immediate need for a Senior Level Mechanical Engineer based in the Long Beach, CA office with a hybrid work-from-home option.
As a competent Registered Professional Engineer, performs work involving the application of all conventional aspects of design engineering to the assignment. Responsible for administering all phases of a project from proposal development through construction completion. Primary responsibilities include budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, specifications, and working drawings. Has authority to direct, control, and monitor all related activities.
- PE license in CA
- Other certifications a plus
- 5+ years of engineering design and project management experience
- Bachelors or Master's in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Education Buildings and Energy Projects
Upon eligibility, some of the benefits offered:
- 13 Observed Company paid holidays a year
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Employer-paid Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans such as: Accident, Critical Illness, and Pet Insurance
- Tuition & Training Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate eligibility and up to 25% employer match