Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Canoga Park, CA US
Posted: 02/15/2023 2023-02-15 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Engineering Job Number: 84179
Top aerospace company is looking to add a Senior Engineer to their growing team.
Ideal candidates will perform analysis related to gas dynamics, heat transfer, computational fluid dynamics, aerothermodynamics, combustion, hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, and mechanical elements in support of space and defense programs.
And also perform analytical predictions and simulations of rocket and high speed air-breathing propulsion systems using computer-based math and simulation models, deriving, creating, documenting, managing, planning verification of, and certifying design compliance to requirements and interfaces for development, production and operational environments.
May coordinate risk and opportunity management for development and production programs.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or the equivalent combination of education and a minimum of 9 years of experience Skills and Experience
**Candidate must be U.S. citizens without dual citizenship**
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform all or a combination of analysis related to rotating machinery of space & defense systems.
- Emphasis will be on analysis requiring knowledge of bearings and seals of rotating machinery components.
- Responsible for utilizing a combination of commercial and in-house developed software tools, and/or hand calculation methods to correlate analysis models and review test data.
- Support verification tests of propulsion systems and components.
- Work with designers and project engineers by providing analysis support.
- Produce analysis reports and test reports. Present analysis to both internal and external customers.
15% - Strengthens the technical capacity of the company and facilitates transfer of technology by mentoring less experienced engineers and team members.