Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Senior Electrical Engineer
Irvine, CA 92618 US
Posted: 01/06/2023 2023-01-06 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Engineering Job Number: 84045
Our client is seeking a motivated and experienced Electrical Engineer at our Irvine, CA location. As an Electrical Engineer, the candidate will work within a multidisciplinary team to develop innovative spacecraft solutions for internal and external customers.
- Collaboration with software, mechanical and system engineers to develop optimal solutions to complex problems
- Hardware requirements generation, verification, and validation
- Low-level schematic design. Common projects involve implementing digital systems; distributed power regulation & control circuits; and system interface hardware using commercially available ASICs and processors
- Maintenance and mission-tailoring of existing schematic designs
- Methodical schematic and PCB layout peer review
- Development of custom test interface hardware
- Development of assembly procedures, test plans, and fabrication documentation
- Cooperative debug, test, and requirement verification activities.
- Contribution towards continuous technology and process improvement
- BS or MS in CPE, EE or equivalent degree
- 10+ years of Electrical Engineering experience. Aerospace-specific experience required
- Background in power systems, batteries, star trackers, or flight components
- Matching 401(K)
- Employee Equity Incentive Program
- Generous PTO with floating holidays and flexible vacation policy
- 100% company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and dependents
Salary: $125,000-$185,000 DOE
To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. In addition, please note that this position may also require the possession of an existing United States National Security clearance or eligibility for such a clearance.