Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Lubbock, TX 79404 US
Posted: 01/05/2023 2023-01-05 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Executive Job Number: 84065
Purpose and Scope:
The Sales Representative is responsible for successfully leading accounts to consistent and diversified revenue and market share growth. They work at all levels of contact to identify, explore, and ultimately drive customer engagement.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organization's products and/or services.
- Works with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Solid time-management and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, plus interpersonal skills.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business, Communication or relevant area.
- 3-5 Years of experience involving outside sales.
Pay: $55,000 base plus commission.
Earning potential is between $125k-$150k.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.