Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Sacramento, CA 98534 US
Posted: 02/02/2023 2023-02-02 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Administration Job Number: 84139
Purpose and Scope: The Safety Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support through maintenance and coordination of safety programs, related document organization and submission of annual safety records.
- Proofreads and edits safety policies and procedures for consistent messaging and style.
- Coordinates safety onboarding and initial new hire training.
- Coordinates the department's training schedule.
- Develops safety meeting topics.
- Maintains third-party procurement websites and company accounts (such as AWS®, ISNetword®, Avetta®, JJ Safety®).
- Processes and files audits.
- Maintains OSHA 300 logs.
- Assists with Workers' Compensation claims.
- Ensures safety procedures meet regulatory standards.
- Serves as a safety resource (for forms, basic information, filings, etc.).
- Provides administrative support for the entire Safety team.
- Maintains, updates and audits company safety documents and policy.
- Performs data entry of electronic safety training records and maintains paper certification files.
- Maintains, updates, and distributes safety policies, procedures and documentation.
- Composes Safety correspondence and email.
- Assists with compliance and abatement situations as they arise.
- Updates and monitors recently supplied accounts.
- Transfers past emails into a generalized safety department email account.
- Monitors and alerts Safety team of any and all upcoming (i.e. Avetta, OSHA 300 logs) notifications or requirements.
- Assists department managers with site specific safety requirements; provides assistance in gathering requested documentation and certifications.
- Creates and updates new hire safety folders; creates and saves Eligible Employee certifications and documentation to ADP, Sitetracker, and the shared Safety Drive.
- Updates Eligible Employee folders following safety training certifications (ADP, Sitetracker, and the shared Safety Drive).
- Manages renewal process for expiring Eligible Employee certifications.
- Operates Sitetracker for expiring certification reminders and coordinates refresher trainings with department managers.
- Creates cards and certificates.
- Assists with Liaison/Committee content and follows up on User surveys.
- All other duties as required.
- 2-3 Years of general administrative experience, required. Strong preference for specific experience handling DOT, OSHA and MSHA recordkeeping.
- Some level of experience, background or knowledge in one or more of the following areas, preferred:
- Traffic Control
- Lead Acid Battery Handling
- Solar Energy
- AC & DC Power Installation
- Traditional Trenching & Micro-Trenching
Pay: $70k - $80k/yr
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.