Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Tustin, CA 92782 US
Posted: 03/03/2023 2023-03-03 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Administration Job Number: 84213
Purpose and Scope:
The Receptionist performs routine clerical, Customer Service and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
- Develops and maintains office forms, procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills / Other:
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.