Santa Ana, CA 92705 US
- Experience with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) manufacturing.
- Experience with process improvements and defect reduction.
- Experience interpreting engineering drawings, work instructions, processes, and assembly specifications.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment working cross functionally with other disciplines including design engineering, manufacturing planning, scheduling, and industrial engineering.
- Experience with lean manufacturing and process improvement.
- Experience with tooling, machining and fabrication.
- Experience developing and supporting assembly and inspection processes
- Experience with electrostatic discharge (ESD) control
- Experience with data and root cause analysis, data driven process improvements, cost analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and business applications such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access US only data systems.
- Full knowledge of industry and company standards and practices, including IPC J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, IPC-WHMA-A-620, NASA-STD-8739, AS9100, AS9102, etc.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Experience in electronics manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated process aptitude and problem-solving abilities
- Existing DOD Confidential Security Clearance
- Technical problem-solving capability
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and implement corrective action
- Communication skills with all levels
- Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Bachelor of Science degree in any of the following: Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent degree or 4 +years' experience supporting manufacturing in electronics or other high-tech manufacturing industry.