Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
- Ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- Experience defining and documenting processes, driving continuous improvement to processes via process measurement/metrics.
- Experience leading complex, strategic projects with successful results.
- Proven results in building strong peer-level and cross-functional relationships.
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships with all levels of the organization and peer groups.
- All other duties as required.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to learn multiple applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High School graduate or equivalent, required. Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related area, strongly preferred.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Smartsheets a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands