Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Corona, CA 92879 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Administration Job Number: 84183
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless
and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing,
building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall
development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site
acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation
& maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution
* FREE Medical Insurance
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) program with company match
* Life Insurance Benefits
* HSA and FSA
* Work boot reimbursement
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Cellular Discounts
* Paid Overtime
* Per Diem
* Referral Program
The Project Coordinator is responsible for tasks involved with scheduling, budgeting, communicating, coordinating and documenting items involved with the progress and completion of a project.
- Establishes schedules, as directed.
- Creates, maintains and tracks all aspects of the project.
- Communicates and provides date reminders to superiors.
- Inputs and makes adjustments to employee time and attendance, as needed.
- Performs occasional permitting duties.
- Coordinates Thursday meetings, as needed.
- Assists in tracking and updating WIP (work in progress).
- Attends all P&L meetings.
- Sets up PO's for all 1050 OS.
- Tracks change orders.
- Creates closeout packages.
- Performs credit card reconciliations.
- Prepares and organizes reports, invoices, contracts and other files.
- Assists with invoicing as required.
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Education / Training:
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Construction Management a plus.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of MAS 500, construction planning and management a plus.
- Dual Monitors
- Docking Station
- Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
- Cell Phone
- Desk Phone
- Adobe Standard (PDF)
- Intranet Access
- 3 Years of progressive knowledge in construction or civil engineering, minimum.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.