Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Irvine, CA 92618 US
Posted: 01/13/2023 2023-01-13 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Engineering Job Number: 84096
The Program Planner has hands-on expertise with Master Planning/Scheduling in MS Project within the Department of Defense/Aerospace experience. The Program Planner will have experience in Program Management, Government Compliance Audits, and Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) in all acquisition phases, including proposal, development, production, and sustainment contracts.
- Lead Architecture of Program Planning & Control Framework Work Breakdown Structure / Integrated Master (WBS) Plan
- Develop Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) - in support of Proposal Projects in accordance w/ scheduling policies and best practices/guidelines
- Develop / Baseline Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
- Support the implementation of Earned Value Management and cost/schedule Integration
- Maintain Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and forecasting
- Conduct DCMA 14 Point Analysis and other related schedule health/wellness checks
- Conduct Critical Path Analysis
- Conduct Schedule Risk Analysis (SRAs)
- Conduct weekly IPT meetings to status program schedule.
- Maintain Resource and Earned Value Management processes/procedures with data tracking and analysis.
- Generate Integrated Program Management Report.
- Consult with program managers, technical experts, and third-party program management to integrate multiple parallel program-dependent initiatives, and set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks. Identifying critical path elements and solutions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective scheduling management system.
- Identify potential project schedule delays and facilitate intervention in a timeous manner.
- Facilitate updates and changes to program schedules.
- Recommend actions to keep the program within budget and completed on time.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience as a project/program planner/scheduler
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, management, or a related discipline
- Expert in Earned Value Management reporting and metrics
- Proven track record of maintaining project schedules and providing performance reports through the project life cycle
- Certification as a PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP) preferred
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software, such as MS Project, Primavera, Open plan, or industry equivalent
- Extensive experience in schedule planning and management
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes
- Aerospace industry experience or equivalent experience in developing and maintaining project schedules for advanced technology efforts
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills
- Employee Equity Incentive Program
- Company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) Match
- Unlimited PTO
Compensation: $140k - $160k