Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Procurement Analytics and Process Manager
Inglewood, CA 90302 US
Posted: 02/21/2023 2023-02-21 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Executive Job Number: 84191
The Procurement Analytics and Process Manager ensures that the Procurement team has the tools it needs to achieve best-in-class performance metric visibility, develop clear and actionable data communication, and to train team members on the usage of Procurement tools. The Manager is responsible for processes that facilitate continuous improvement across the Procurement team. The Manager will be the Procurement team lead for system tool improvements. He or she will also need to act with initiative to remain abreast of DCMA requirements and develop tools to help drive DCMA compliance. This role requires the ability to engage in complex problem-solving with little direction and offer a variety of solutions to the leadership team.
- Act as the SAP subject matter expert for the Procurement team. Will assist leadership to identify and employ new solutions to complex issues using SAP as a tool. Will train other managers and subordinates on SAP as necessary.
- Research and stay abreast of best practices in Procurement KPIs, metric presentation and related processes, and then lead activities with other Procurement managers to implement continuous improvement.
- Independently solve or lead a team to solve a wide variety of complex problems with a sense of urgency.
- Develop, document, and facilitate the communication of Procurement team processes and work instructions.
- Develop supplier review processes and presentations.
- Lead other Procurement team managers or subordinate teams in a variety of projects as assigned by the Director or VP of Supply Chain / Procurement.
- Ensure the Procurement has the appropriate tools for both immediate usage and future success. Lead initiatives to obtain any new tools in concert with the IT or other teams.
- Present to leadership using MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Word, Adobe, and other tools as necessary.
- Act with initiative to remain abreast of DCMA requirements and develop tools to help drive DCMA compliance. Provide proactive leadership to other Procurement managers in each of their teams in issues of DCMA compliance.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Procurement policy and procedures. This includes establishing, tracking, and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to understand and communicate the performance of the team. This also includes policies that ensure uncompromising integrity when engaging the supply base.
- Prepare and conduct regular employee performance reviews for any subordinates that may be assigned. This includes setting meaningful milestones and frequent engagement between formal reviews to ensure continuous improvement.
- Maintain proactive and effective cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Ensure the appropriate form, use, and maintenance of RFPs, RFQs, LTAs, and other key agreements.
- Activities as needed to support the broader supply chain organization.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. and 3 years of experience (preferably in Aerospace/Defense) or 8 years of experience (including 3 years in Aerospace/Defense)
- 5 Years of SAP experience and 2 years as a Super-User
- Very strong analytical skills, including especially cost and price analysis techniques and the ability to proactively identify and present key trends to leadership.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Project, Adobe skills, and the ability to develop solutions and reports using other tools.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expert - proactive and independent complex problem-solver
- Strong experience with sourcing, supplier management and continuous improvement, RFPs and RFQs.
- Experienced with Defense Contract Management Agency (“DCMA”) requirements, FAR/DFAR, and best practices for implementation and compliance within a procurement organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% to domestic suppliers.
- Other supply chain related duties as required
Salary: $103,000 to $123,000 DOE
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.