Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Waco, TX 76705 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Contract to Hire Industry: Administration Job Number: 84010
- Performs a variety of statistical tasks and clerical duties required to prepare payroll data for computer input.
- Reviews timekeeping records.
- Processes exception items requiring special handling.
- Responds to inquiries from employees regarding deductions, calculations, and changes in compensation.
- Prepares, compiles and maintains various statistical and payroll records.
- May manually calculates wages and post wage data for temporary work, bonuses, vacations, terminations, and special payroll requirements.
- May maintain employee records on company's human resources information system (HRIS).
- May perform analyses and reviews of data, develop reports for supervision review.
- Minimum 2 years MS Office 2007 required
- Minimum of 2 years Excel 2007
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Very fast learner
- Detail Oriented
- Experience with Pivot Tables and heavy data entry
- Detailed data manipulation experience
- Must be able to do more than basic spreadsheet creation and use
- Must have the experience to take charge of a project and drive it to completion
- Must be able to make a quick turn-around due to the short time frame of the project
* Must be a US Citizen