Motorsports Development Engineer
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 US
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, with an emphasis in fluid dynamics and thermodynamics.
- 1 to 3 years of experience with development and testing of powertrains or similar hardware.
- Experience presenting ideas and data, communicates effectively to team.
- Previous testing experience including setup and maintenance, development of test plans, data acquisition and analysis.
- Previous technical report writing experience.
- Must have 1 to 3 years of experience with measurement and data logging equipment.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule and coordinate activities.
- Good mechanical skills and experience.
- Ability to identify and resolve routine problems in area of expertise.
- In depth knowledge of engines.
- Hands-on experience with specialized engine measurement equipment and tools.
- Hands-on experience with failure mode testing and analysis.
- Strong PC and software knowledge including MS Office and MS Project.
- Previous experience with Pi, Atlas, (or equivalent) software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to be self-directed, detailed oriented who can effectively work well under pressure in a diverse environment.