Fullerton, CA 92835 US
- Works independently in the performance of short cycle assembly of mechanical products and sub-assemblies with a high level of complexity
- Assembles and tests precision assemblies and sub-assemblies such as regulators, pressure reducers and demand valves.
- Uses hand tools and measuring devices such as flow meters, altimeters, and pressure gages.
- Works on any project in the department, demonstrating superior quality/quantity and skillfulness to employees in lower classifications.
- Knowledge in the use of precision of measuring tools such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Notifies supervision of shortages or inferior parts immediately
- Responsible for highest quality work. Completes inspection of own work prior to submitting Quality Control.
- Organizes and cleans work area at the end of shift or upon completion of work order.
- Assists and instructs personnel of lower classification.
- Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 3-5 years' experience as precision assembler.