Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Canoga Park, CA US
Posted: 03/10/2023 2023-03-10 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Engineering Job Number: 83869
Top aerospace company is looking to add Complex Multi-Axis Master Machinist to their team.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, specifications, MOR Books, sketches, engineering orders, work instructions, charts, graphs and other source documents to determine the methods and sequence of operations for the machining of parts and materials and tooling.
- Performs multi-position/contour machining of materials, parts, assemblies and tooling. Setup and run multiple axis machine tools capable of milling, turning, drilling, etc. to machine parts and assemblies to required dimensions and tolerances.
- Perform mathematical calculations using shop math, geometry and trigonometry to layout center lines, reference points, machining guide lines and angular dimensions on materials, parts, assemblies and tooling for machining processes.
- Apply a working knowledge of machining characteristics of various materials and metals to pre-set cutting tools on the machine. Adapt and/or improvise tooling where standard tooling is unavailable.
- Set up and adjust machine controls to include speeds, feeds and depth of cut, and proper axis to meet configuration requirements. Perform off-line and in-process machine setups.
- Operate multi-position machines and perform contouring, profiling, turning, back spot facing, boring, milling, drilling, slotting and tapping on materials, parts, assemblies and tooling.
- Proof numerical control (NC) programs and first article work.
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens without Dual Citizenship **
High School graduate or equivalent
Requires a minimum of 5 years experience
May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance at the appropriate level.
Requires U.S. Citizenship.
Being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 may be a condition of employment