Manufacturing Engineer III
Inglewood, CA 90301 US
- Support Production to ensure products are built to specifications and engineering documents.
- Provide feedback to improve product design for ease of manufacturing, optimization of cost, and time to manufacture product.
- Prepare engineering changes as required to support manufacturing and quality of parts produced.
- Identify and if necessary, design and deploy tooling to aid in production processes.
- Ensure standardization and compliance to engineering, customer and company specification for processes employed in production
- Support MRB activities
- Support development and changes of all manufacturing documentation including Bill of Materials, drawings, technical specifications, route sheets, work instructions, test procedures, and all other as applicable.
- Interact with cross functional team including manufacturing, engineering, materials, quality and vendors as required
- Provide design engineering support to mechanical engineers or product design activities as necessary including components & sub-assemblies design, drafting and tolerancing, product cost analysis, etc. as required