Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Low Voltage Technician
Phoenix, AZ 85008 US
Posted: 06/03/2023 2023-06-03 2023-07-10 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Labor Job Number: 84313
Low Voltage Technicians
Provide professional installation of low voltage cables, terminates devices, and sets equipment for electronic equipment and communication devices. This position is responsible for analyzing blueprints and schematics to safely and accurately connect cables.
- Execute Daily Plan
- Cable Installation
- Termination & Fiber Splicing
- Jobsite Clean Up
Essential Job Functions:
- This position may require interfacing with clients and partners daily. A professional look and attitude are required always.
- Must always have with you and utilize the required and provided PPE gear for the tasks being performed.
- This is a position that requires the Installer to participate in the physical installation of the infrastructure.
- Report immediately any installation field issues to either the assigned on-site Technician or Foreman.
- Responsible for immediately notifying your Project Manager of any field personnel issues.
- Responsible for your own transportation to and from job sites.
- Attend customer meetings as required.
- Attend and participate in all required staff meetings and events.
- While not assigned a tablet to input hours directly into HCSS, you are responsible for informing office of daily hours worked.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude and uphold the core values of the organization.
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- Knowledge of installation methods, terminating, testing, and documenting coax and optical fiber infrastructures is a plus, but not required.
- Computer/software skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products a plus, but not required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and perform duties accurately.
- Must be able to work independently when needed to accomplish tasks and goals within deadlines
- Have solid oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels within BPG and its subsidiaries.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work overtime to complete projects, especially when important deadlines need to be met.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position involves work at a construction site where duties will be performed both indoors and outdoors.
- Work requires moderate to heavy physical and manual skills, such as the use of hand operated power tools, construction equipment and Company vehicles.
- Work requires close mental and visual concentration, hand/eye coordination and dexterity often in hazardous or adverse conditions for sustained periods.
- Work can require working in confined spaces, often exposing the employee to hazardous situations.
- Extended hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other business machines.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.