Inventory Data Analyst
Torrance, CA 90503 US
- Record accurate counts of intricate parts for each new and existing furniture and tent profiles by following the build of materials provided.
- Determine inventory adjustments inside of pre - existing kits based on discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the internal sales team to ensure proper inventory coding and descriptions are being followed to standard.
- Analyze inventory items and packaged descriptions so that all verbiage is standard and organized.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure reliable and timely inventory replenishment.
- Establish and maintain an accurate inventory tracking system using Inventory Analyst software or tools.
- Monitor inventory levels and analyze data to optimize stock, ensuring optimal cost efficiency and production
- Conduct regular physical inventory counts, reconciling discrepancies and ensuring accurate stock records.
- Implement efficient storage and organization methods to optimize space and facilitate easy access.
- Implement quality control measures to ensure the integrity and functionality of inventory items.
- Work closely with Inventory Manager and Operations Manager using previous data to move equipment from event site to site, and to satellite or hub.
- Generate regular reports on inventory levels, usage, and costs, providing insights for decision-making supported by the Inventory Manager
- Analyze inventory data to identify trends, forecast demand, and optimize inventory processes.
- Collaborate with Inventory Manager and accounting teams to ensure accurate and timely inventory valuation.
- Review with Inventory Manager, items that have been subject to a 4-6 month nesting period and act on sale or dispose.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in analyzing data, data entry, intermediate or advanced skills in excel, or similar experience, preferably in the tech or hospitality industry.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management principles, best practices, and industry standards.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Leadership abilities to motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in inventory tracking and control.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of event operations and familiarity with event equipment and supplies is a plus.