Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Heavy Equipment Operator
Corona, CA 92879 US
Posted: 03/02/2023 2023-03-02 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Construction Job Number: 84209
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless
and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing,
building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall
development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site
acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation
& maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution
* FREE Medical Insurance
* 401(k) program with company match
* Life Insurance Benefits
* Work boot reimbursement
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Cellular Discounts
* Paid Overtime
The Equipment Operator has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job. They work independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Operates various pieces of equipment, from standard vehicles to heavy equipment, as needed for the processes of construction, demolition, or excavation.
- Skid-steel, backhoe, excavators experience required.
- Monitors equipment condition for regular operation.
- May perform minor or regular maintenance or repairs.
- Directs to relevant department (e.g., fleet) for major or complex servicing.
- Predominantly outdoors at jobsite where there may be exposure to varying conditions, such as inclement weather, uneven terrain or other hazardous conditions.
- Good basic physical condition and moderate strength to climb on/off and operate equipment.
- Ability to push/pull heavy objects of 50+ lbs. without assistance.
Skills / Other:
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Hold high standards for quality control.
- Able to work flexible schedule, including extended travel (overnights).
- Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in applying State, required.
- Pass criminal background check (no felonies within 7 years), required.
- Compliance with DOT regulations regarding random drug and alcohol testing, required.
- US citizen or legal resident of the US, required.
Education and Training:
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
- Operation of select equipment may require licensing/certification by the applying State. If so, all relevant licensing/certification requirements are required to be obtained (if not already possessed).
- 3-5 Years of related experience, or 2 Years of experience with either an Associate's degree or other relevant training or certification.
Compensation: $25- $35/hr
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check.
'MEG' is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.