Anaheim, CA 92802 US
- Coordinating and interacting with employees and human resources vendors to ensure seamless execution of HR initiatives.
- Maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and ensuring best practices.
- Provide information and necessary forms, coordinate with payroll, and interact with 3rd party providers to ensure an outstanding employee experience.
- Liaison with the company's technical support provider to ensure seamless operation of employee workstations, hardware (computers, laptop computers), telephones, and cell phones as needed.
- Run Monthly Analytical reports (Attrition, Sick Time, SF Flexible spending) as needed.
- Work as part of a team to conduct employee orientation to foster attitudes consistent with our 'Expectations of Employment'.
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering policies and helping resolve work-related problems.
- * Communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, and regulations to employees and management.
- At the direction of the HR Manager, responds to and investigates employee relations issues such as employee complaints.
- At the direction of the HR Manager, collaborates with business partners to solve problems and resolve conflicts in a creative, responsive and pro-active manner.
- Work with Training and Development to train and support operational managers and supervisors to ensure company goals for employee development and customer service are attained through consistent execution of human resources, training and operational plans.
- Maintains open communication of issues, initiatives and operating plans and responsibilities among location personnel, management, regional and corporate office to facilitate efficient and effective execution of training plans and HR programs.
- Review Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and other HR records to assess requests for employee transfers, moves and promotions/merit increases.
- At the direction of the HR Manager and/or VP of HR, partner with other areas of HR including compensation, payroll, and talent acquisition to provide a cohesive and consultative HR service to employees and management.
- May assist with benefits administration including communication of policy changes and open enrollment.
- Manage Leave of Absence requests.
- Record and maintain employee records in HRIS System.
- Facilitate employee new hire and exit procedure (non-payroll).
- All other duties as assigned.