- U.S. Citizens.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/software engineering/computer engineering/electrical engineering or related degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of applicable experience in: (1) Digital design and VHDL (2) embedded processors and System on Chip [SoC] development (3) integration experience w/ FPGA/SoC based systems (4) Digitial signal processing as applied to FPGA/SoC devices.
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq and/or UltraScale+ SoCs and related toolchains
- Expertise in FPGA timing constraints and timing closure
- Knowledge/experience of software programming and how software and firmware integrate/interact
- Experience with C programming language
- Experience in Security Design/Information Assurance
- Knowledge/experience of NSA Type 1 Certification process
- Knowledge/experience of relevant US DoD Cryptographic products developments and systems
- Knowledge of network administration and setup
- Knowledge of embedded systems design using Microblaze, Nios or ARM processors
- Experience with scripting languages and establishing automated test setups using languages such as TCL and batch scripts
- Strong configuration management and documentation experience
- Ability to interact with customer and customer representatives
- Requires strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to adapt skills to various analytical situations
- Must be able to identify repeatable failure modes, identify root cause for failure mode and implement solutions for failure modes
Direct Compensation: $115K - $160K DOE
Contract Compensation: $65/per hour - $100/per hour
All work must be done on-site in Carrollwood, FL (Greater Tampa)