Field Service Technician
Jacksonville, FL 32203 US
- Provides quality customer/technical support by responding to service calls via phone calls or emails (driven by Happy Fox ticketing application). Pulls parts (and program as required) and coordinates with shipping personnel for shipment.
- Orders and maintains component inventory to ensure regular availability.
- Monitors and tracks chargers in repair (internal, warranty and buybacks).
- Performs troubleshooting and employs technical know-how in doing fault-isolation of failed units and sub-assembly parts from both Production and Field fallouts to identify root cause/s, then carry out necessary rework, repair or other dispositions (e.g. scrapping, refurbishment) as required.
- Delegates task priorities and coaches Technicians in troubleshooting process for successful results.
- Test new programming/firmware procedures and ECO's originating from Engineering.
- Creates RMA/Warranty Reports in MAS 500, Happy Fox.
- Processes Sales Orders for parts/warranty as needed.
- Performs and role-models housekeeping rules (every start and end of the shift or more as frequently required), maintains good Work Place Organization and adheres to 5S Lean Methodology amongst team members/Service Technicians under area of responsibility.
- All other duties as required.
- 1-3 Years of battery industry or related experience, preferably in a field service environment.