Austin, TX 78753 US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution
- Adheres to project timetables and project budgets.
- Ensures parts and material have been ordered and picked up.
- Ensures equipment is available or has been rented to complete daily tasks (Skidsteer, Mini Ex, dump trailers, cranes, etc.).
- Schedules daily construction activities.
- Verifies that internal and external policies are followed (JSA's, MOP's, call in's, dailies, tail gate meetings, etc.
- Performs ADP employee timecard approval based on scheduled work.
- Monitors head count.
- Regularly monitors the project budget when ordering material, subs, etc.
- Upon project completion, invites customer to inspect completed work, and with gained approval, notifies office to initiate billing.
- Makes timely replies to emails and phone calls.
- Prods crew for completion of high priority closeouts.
- Compiles and submits completion documentation in a timely manner.
- Orders all materials in advance.
- Checks for budgetary allowances of overtime before granting approvals.
- Sends per diem requests for global cash cards.
- Site walks with customers on potential projects.
- Maintains customer relationships and inquires about future projects.
- Regularly communicates regarding project progress and any needed alterations to completion dates.
- Maintains a safe working environment, enforcing compliance and regulations, as needed.
- All other duties as required
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including interpersonal skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent, required. Bachelor's degree in Business or Construction Management a major plus.
- Able to read blueprints.
- 5+ Years directly managing the work of others in the area of construction.