Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Corona, CA 92879 US
Posted: 02/14/2023 2023-02-14 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Labor Job Number: 83299
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless
and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing,
building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall
development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site
acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation
& maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution
* FREE Medical Insurance
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) program with company match
* Life Insurance Benefits
* HSA and FSA
* Work boot reimbursement
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Cellular Discounts
* Paid Overtime
* Per Diem
* Referral Program
The Lead Fiber Splicer is responsible for the installation and maintenance of fiber optic cables. They work on lines, analyzing and optimizing their operation.Underground and aerial fiber optic splice/tester.
- Fusion splices SM ribbon and loose tube fiber optic cables, to initiate or terminate various types of fiber optic connectors (ST, SC, LC).
- Occasionally leads crews, involving supervision of other employees.
- Installs and tests pressurized and non-pressurized closures on all types and sizes of cable.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots basic technical problems or issues.
- Reviews, interprets, and works with various maps, drawings, blueprints and testing documents.
- Performs daily testing and maintenance of splicing and testing equipment.
- Performs optical continuity and conformance testing.
- Makes splicing rearrangements on existing facilities in underground, aerial and building work locations.
- Adheres to company policies, regulations, procedures, and principles.
- All other duties as required.
- Working knowledge of using various fusion splicing and optical testing equipment including, Alcoa Fujikura, GN Net Test, EXFO, Fitel, Sumitomo, and Viavi.
- Basic understanding of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to read, review, interpret and understand technical documents and blueprints.
- Ability to climb and work at elevations (e.g., from ladders, poles, lift trucks, etc.).
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Able to travel.
- Flexible schedule, with hours of day and days of week.
Compensation: $20.00-30.00/hr DOE + Benefits
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.