Oceanside, CA US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution
- Duties include Washing units when they arrive
- Diagnose and perform repairs on heavy equipment such as Ditch Witch, Vermeer, Bobcat, Kubota, Volvo, etc. Equipment includes but not excluded to, Mini Excavators, Skid steers, Trenchers, Hydro Vacs, Drill/Boring Rigs, Trailers, Telehandlers, Tow Vehicles
- Complete make ready for the follow morning, preventative maintenance as required and major repairs as needed.
- Performs trial run of machinery to ensure performance rates and quality meet established specifications
- Communicates findings and recommendations to applicable team members
- Other duties as assigned, which are reasonably within the scope of the responsibilities
- High School Diploma, or GED.
- Valid Driver's License with a satisfactory driving record
- Class A license preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated, team player who enjoys a variety of tasks.
- 3+ year experience in heavy equipment/automotive mechanical repairs
- Experience working on drills, bucket trucks, and OSP construction equipment
- Proficient at handling cylinders, pumps, motor and valve components, and with advanced hydraulic systems
- Requires driving between job sites. Valid Driver License required.
- CDL A
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.