Equipment Operator Lead - Vault Placement
Oceanside, CA 92049 US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution
- Operates various pieces of equipment, from standard vehicles to heavy equipment, as needed for the processes of construction, demolition, or excavation.
- Skid-steel, backhoe, excavators experience required.
- Monitors equipment condition for regular operation.
- May perform minor or regular maintenance or repairs.
- Directs to relevant department (e.g., fleet) for major or complex servicing.
- Predominantly outdoors at jobsite where there may be exposure to varying conditions, such as inclement weather, uneven terrain or other hazardous conditions.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Hold high standards for quality control.
- Able to work flexible schedule, including extended travel (overnights).
- Specialize in Trenching, Pot Holing/Restoration, and/or Vault Placement
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
- Operation of select equipment may require licensing/certification by the applying State. If so, all relevant licensing/certification requirements are required to be obtained (if not already possessed).
- 3-5 Years of related experience, or 2 Years of experience with either an Associate's degree or other relevant training or certification.
- CDL A required
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.