Fullerton, CA 92835
- Assembles and reworks electronic and electro-mechanical precision assemblies and subassemblies. Works with micro-switches, uses oscilloscope, power supplies, and performs electrical testing.
- Reads detailed blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Completes soldering and wiring as required in completion of the product.
- Notifies supervisor of shortages or inferior parts immediately.
- Performs quality work with some inspection checks by Lead person or Quality Control.
- Exercises and maintains good housekeeping and safety principles in the completion of work assignments.
- Must become familiar with Adams Rite Aerospace designs and manufacturing processes and standards.
- All other duties as assigned
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
Knowledge of electronic theory. Ability to read detailed blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, and follow both written and verbal instructions. Good dexterity; ability to use hand tools and simple test equipment. Soldering Certification to J Standard. Repetitive motion of wrists, fingers, and arms.
Education and Experience:
At least three years' experience as Electro-mechanical Assembler.