Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Electrical Technician II
Inglewood, CA 90301 US
Posted: 05/03/2023 2023-05-03 2023-07-10 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Labor Job Number: 84301
The Electrical Technician must be able to contribute to development and production activities related to all systems with electrical content. This includes electronic prototype assembly, cable assembly, debug and troubleshooting, inspection, and operation of sophisticated test equipment.
This self-motivated hands-on individual will be able to work closely with engineering and other departments as needed ensuring all tasks are completed 100%.
This position supports the organization through daily support and maintenance related to ongoing project research, development, and production efforts.
- Able to construct and test AC/DC circuits or systems by following detailed procedures, drawings, schematics, and data sheets.
- Understands and able to troubleshoot by following electrical schematics related to: analog and digital systems, 480VAC systems, and 800VDC systems.
- Understands basic operation of PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
- Able to work closely and follow verbal guidance from Engineers.
- Follow test plans and test bench procedures to support end-customer product acceptance testing.
- Able to contribute to the development of assembly and test procedures.
- Familiar with military requirements particularly for ground vehicles.
- Maintains assigned test benches related to calibration schedules and overall readiness.
- Maintains detailed notebook of all activities.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety rules and regulations
- Performs other duties as required
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree in an electrical capacity or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Attention to detail, ability to make decisions and follow company policies and procedures.
- Solid understanding of technician-based test equipment (multi-meters, oscilloscopes, function generators, etc.).
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical drawings and schematics.
- Able to use Microsoft-based applications like Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with all company departments and customers.
- About 5% travel throughout the United States to support and troubleshoot issues at customer sites.
- Competency in company procedures and processes as identified in training matrix
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Hourly pay rate $25 - $40 per hour