Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Electrical Field Technician
Anaheim, CA 92801 US
Posted: 01/05/2023 2023-01-05 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Labor Job Number: 84071
Purpose and Scope:
The Electrical Field Technician is responsible for providing pre- and post-sales technical support and service on the full range of the company's products and services including hardware, software, and cloud applications.
Pre-Sales Technical Support
- Provides technical support to the sales team by answering technical questions related to electrical system wiring and identifying required metering products.
- Performs site audits to map existing electrical wiring systems, equipment connections, electrical panels and define required electric metering equipment to be installed.
- Assists product management and sales teams in generating technical proposals and making product recommendations for potential customers.
Equipment Installation and Repair
- Installs and inspects company metering products to ensure proper working order.
- Performs equipment startup and commissioning.
- Inspects company meters and instruments for proper wiring connections.
- Performs in field installations and trainings for dealers and initial product startups at customer sites (requires travel).
- Trains customer teams on products, installations, software applications, and required maintenance.
Technical Customer Support
- Assists customers in resolving technical inquiries, product installation and operation (through phone, e-mail and onsite).
- Organizes training sessions for dealers on company products, services, and software applications.
- Documents all customer support inquiries and resolutions.
Skills / Other:
- Very strong organizational skills, including setting and maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support.
- Able to balance workload demands.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate travel to customer sites (which may include out-of-area, overnight stays)
- 2 years of prior technical experience.
- Direct prior experience with electrical wiring systems, electrical equipment and instrument installations.
- Testing and maintenance of electric meters and related metering equipment is preferred
Pay: $50,000 - $60,000
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Handshake provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Handshake complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Handshake expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.