Electrical Engineer - Water Treatment
Whittier, CA 90607 US
- Power engineering and its application in wastewater treatment plants, pumping plants, petrochemical facilities, and/or power generation
- Industrial controls including instrumentation and programmable logic controllers.
- Electrical drawings such as one-line diagrams, motor and circuit breaker control diagrams, wiring diagrams, plot plans, etc. and project cost estimation.
- Power system studies such as load flow, short circuit, motor starting, arc flash, and generator sizing.
- Protection coordination and protective device settings.
- National Electrical Code and its application in electrical design.
- Electrical, controls and instrumentation design in coordination with civil, mechanical and structural designs.
- Construction contract administration work, including submittal reviews, responses to contractor requests for information, and extra work claims
- Knowledge of pdf editing software such as Bluebeam Revu is a plus.
- Prefer candidates with strong knowledge and experience with the use and application of electrical power analysis software such as ETAP by OTI to perform short circuit, protective device coordination and arc-flash analysis.