Job Requirements consist of education, skills, training, and competency of Internal Procedures
listed and Associated Documents:
1. Maintain awareness and understanding of documents published in the QMS Library
2. Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
3. Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
4. Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
5. Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
6. Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
7. Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
8. Support - Occupations that satisfy this work value offer supportive management that stands behind employees. Corresponding needs are Company Policies, Supervision: Human Relations and Supervision: Technical.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be 'U.S. persons' within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Hourly rate: $21.00 - $24.00 per hour, depending on experience.