Electrical Assembler III
Inglewood, CA 90301 US
The Electrical Assembler is responsible for the assembly, inspection, modification and re-work of electrical sub-systems, sub-assemblies, electronic and electro-mechanical components, harnesses & cables used for production purposes.
* Build product electrical assemblies and/or final assemblies
* Set up and operate various types of equipment to fabricate and assemble complete electrical assemblies
* Ability to work from work instructions and assembly drawings
* Build and Install cable assemblies per specifications
* Maintain clean production equipment and work areas
* Transfer hazardous or non-hazardous waste materials to collection areas for disposal, recycling, or reuse
* Adhere to established manufacturing and material control policies and procedures in compliance with ISO quality standards
* High school diploma or GED
* 5+ years of experience in a similar role that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
* Understanding of technical drawings and specifications
* IPC-610 and/or IPC-620 certifications
* Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.