Dyno Test Engineer
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 US
- Will be responsible for maintaining, developing, programming and operating the test cell/plans, develop engine and instrumentation calibration setting and cell maintenance
- Review testing methods to determine areas for improvement in accuracy, consistency and processing results.
- 5 years' experience with dyno equipment and software.
- Must have strong data analysis, problem-solving and report writing skills. Ability to utilize on-car data analysis software (logged data, telemetry, etc.); program software (MATLAB/Simulink, C+, Visual Basic, etc.) and analyze with simulation tools such as FEA, etc.
- Some mechanical skills required.
- Must have the ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision, be self-directed, detailed oriented who can effectively work well under pressure in a diverse environment.