Dynamics BC ERP Administrator
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 US
* Coordinate new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams, vendors, and users
* Data gathering, preparation and import into Business Central Document business requirements and functional specifications using Microsoft's Sure step methodology (gap and fit analysis and Functional Requirements Documentation).
* Strong hold on core financial modules.
* Research any problems discovered and support and develop solutions to the problem
* Provide end-user support and training
* Participate in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement ERP systems and applications.
* Monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability
* Assist with data reporting
* Assist with Office 365, SharePoint, and Dynamics enhancements
* Assist with integrations to other business-related subsystems
* Manufacturing / Warehouse / Project Accounting / Fixed Asset module knowledge would be any added value.
* Bachelor's degree in information systems, business, or related field.
* 3-5 years minimum of related experience
* Excellent communication skills required
* Experience with Dynamics NAV Business Central or Dynamics Nav ERP
* Experience with upgrade and integration.
* Accounting and operations experience a plus
* Experience with project management preferred.
* Experience with business reporting (Power bi / Tableau / Jet Reports) preferred.