Houston, TX 77073 US
- Prepares batteries and chargers for delivery, checking voltage, water levels, connector and cable position.
- Loads and unloads flat bed.
- Plans and executes efficient travel routes.
- Safely operates company vehicles, including forklift.
- Collects signatures upon delivery.
- Regularly checks in with company regarding delivery schedule and any other issues, via mobile communications.
- May perform routine maintenance on vehicles, such as monitoring fluid levels and their replenishment.
- Fosters positive customer relations through regular, courteous interactions.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment.
- Contributes to team effort by maintaining quality service and following organizational standards.
- All other duties as required.
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
- Operation of communications equipment in a mobile environment (cellphone, laptop, etc.).
- Forklift certified is a plus.
- Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in the applying State.
- Knowledgeable of local areas/roads, preferred.
- 2 years of prior commercial driving and/or warehouse experience, preferred.